The Opticron Traveller BGA Mg exemplifies our commitment to constantly develop and improve our equipment to deliver the highest quality and value in every product category in which we compete.
Available in 6x32, 8x32 and 10x32 and measuring just 98x118mm, the Traveller fits easily into a coat pocket, backpack or sling bag and is an excellent solution for the outdoor enthusiast preferring the capability of a larger binocular but wanting the portability of a compact.
The magnesium chassis is a featherweight 70g resulting in a final weight of 380g and making the 8x32 on average over a third lighter than many premium 8x32 roof prism binoculars.
Being one of the smallest and lightest binoculars available today is only half the story. The Traveller BGA Mg is designed and manufactured in Japan to offer a high quality viewing experience no matter which model you choose. Featuring BAK 4 prism units, PC phase correction and Oasis prism coating, image reproduction is refreshingly neutral with minimal edge distortion.
Other features include:
- Nitrogen gas waterproof to 3 metres
- Non-slip rubber covering for comfort
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Long eyerelief eyepieces for full field with or without glasses
- Push/pull retractable eyecups
- Wide wheel focusing with close focus to 1.5m
- Hinge lock system to maintain IPD
- 30 year guarantee
Min Focus (m)
Price € inc. VAT